W.Bro. A. Kyriacoudes
On the 29th November 1892, St.Paul’s Lodge of MMM was Consecrated at Polemidia, Limassol. The Mark Degree was brought to the Island by the same Masonic pioneers that brought Craft Masonry to Cyprus.
The Lodge stopped work on the 14th May 1908 and surrendered the Warrant.
On the 15th October 2005, at Limassol Cyprus the Lodge was ‘REPONED’ by R.W.Bro. G.R.G.Purser, Dep Grand Master ably assisted by eight Senior Members of the Mark Grand Lodge.
On the same day under the auspices of Mallet and Chisel Lodge No. 5 twenty-three Brethren were Advanced in the Mark Degree to enable them to become Members of the new Lodge. The ceremony of ‘Reponement’ was a first in the Mark Degree in the English Constitution and attracted much interest.
The ceremony was devised and the ritual written by the Grand Director of Ceremonies, R.W.Bro.M.G.W. Masters, PGJW.
W.Bro.M.E.W.Matthews a Past Master of Halcyon Lodge of MMM No.1118 was Installed as the first Master of the ‘Reponed’ Lodge.